Saturday, December 5, 2009

Learning about the world


So I am growing bigger and hungrier every day. I'm also learning more and more about the world around me. Like a few days ago I learned that there is something horrible and dumb in the world and they make me sad. Daddy calls them commercials.

I was watching this fascinating movie called Up with Mommy and Daddy the other night. It was a endless stream of color, action and loud laughter from Daddy. I was being fussy but once the show started I was entralled.

After the show was over it turns out another fun movie by the same people was showing on TV: The Incredibles. It was just as fun as Up but every ten minutes or so some boring people would interrupt the show and try to sell my mommy and daddy a car.

I hated these people so much. When ever they would come on I'd get all fussy again, screaming and crying until they got the point and put the good stuff back on.

Boy I sure hope there aren't too many of these commercial things in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment